- Sam's Halibut the first ever caught on the Alpha Omega 200lbs!
- Ling Cod 48lbs
- Native steelhead caught on the Thorne River
- Canoe in search of silvers on Snakey Lakes
- Trisha's silver salmon
- Alaska King Salmon
- This 50lb king was 4 feet long!
- Fly casting the aquarium hole on Stainey Creek
- You're never too young to catch an Alaskan King Salmon
- Hard to beat a father and son day fishing for King Salmon
- Late run silver in the Thorne River
- Spin fishing the timber hole on Stainey Creek
- Native run steelhead at Ratz Creek
- Wayne's Alaska yellow eye rockfish
- The Alpha & Omega is our 26' cabin cruiser.
- Grandfather and Granddaughter catching Alaska Silvers
- Dodiea Party and their halibut
- Sanders Party fills the fish hold with halibut again
- Another nice catch of Alaska halibut and yellow eye rockfish
- The Rodrieguez boys put a limit of Sockeye in the freezer at Hatchery Creek
- Mike's lingcod, caught on a butterfly jig, made his whole trip.
- Alisa's Alaska Halibut
- This 12 year old's halibut weighed 111lbs!
- 51" Ling Cod
- 51" Ling Cod
The Do-it-yourself package is great, however what if I want a guide for the day? Yes, we do offer daily charters and will work to integrate your fishing fervor with the tides, weather and best producing locations to maximize your catch. You will have your own professional guide with years of experience taking you to the hot spots. At the end of the day your catch will be filleted, vacuum sealed and frozen for you. At the time of your departure we will have all your fish boxed in wax lined fish boxes, strapped and weighed for airline travel. At Adventure Alaska our best advertisement is word-of-mouth, with that in mind, rest assured that we will do all we can to provide that you have a great trip and lasting memories!
Adventure Alaska Alpha Omega Day Charter
Saltwater - $250.00 per person per day(4-person minimum, 6-person max)
Fish will be frozen, boxed and strapped for free. Vacuum sealing is optional at $1.25 per pound
The MV Alpha & Omega is a well maintained 26' heated cabin cruiser. It includes top quality rods, reels, bait, tackle and electronics. Days are at least 8 hours on the water, sometimes longer (unless you decide to come back early). We target Halibut, King and Silver salmon, Ling Cod, Yelloweye, and Rockfish.
Freshwater - $300.00 per person per day(2-person minimum, 6-person max)
If stream fishing is what you're here for we've got you covered! The island has many streams and lakes to choose from and produces healthy native runs of Dolly Varden, Cutthroat Trout and Rainbow Trout, Steelhead, Red, Chum, Pink and Silver Salmon. Your guide will be there to make sure your experience is the best it can possibly be. He will take you to different streams and fishing holes, show you where fish are laying, and take pictures of you and your catch. You can bring you own favorite rods or we will provide spinning gear for you.
*** If you are a group of less than four and would like to take a saltwater charter please call and let us know. We can often mix groups to make the four person minimum. If you would like exclusive use of the charter vessel (your group only) you must book at least four 4 spots even if your group size is smaller.